|Actor Name||Ajay Devgan|
|Birthdate||2 April 1969|
|Profession||Model, Actor, Director, Producer|
|Family||Veena Devgan (Mother)
Veeru Devgan (Father)
|Award||Padma Shri (2016)|
Unknown Facts About Ajay Devgan –
- Son of Veeru Devgan and Veena Devgan. Cousin of Anil Devgan. Son-in-law of Bollywood actress Tanuja Mukherjee.
- Won National Award for Cinema twice.
- In August, 2009, he changed the spelling of his last name from Devgan to Devgn at the request of his family.
- Has two children with wife Kajol: Daughter Nysa, born in April, 2003, and son Yug, born in September, 2010.
- Hindi megastar.
- Incorrectly credited as Master Chotu in Pyari Behhna on several websites. Master Chotu was a child artiste who previously worked in the film Disco Dancer.
- Starred in the shelved film, Abhishek Films ” Girvee” (1992) Starring Ajay Devgan,Pooja Bhatt, Avtar Gill, Javed Khan, Sadashiv Amrapurkar,Music by Nadeem Shravan, Produced by Arun.S.Thakur
- Directed by Mahesh Bhatt .
- His film ” Singer” remains completed and unreleased due to problems with the producers Samir and Hanif. They were implicated in the Mumbai Bomb Blasts of 1993. All there films were either shelved or endlessly delayed ( Sanam) after their legal problems.
- In October 1999, Ajay Devgan signed Feroz Khan’s “Qurbaan Tujh Pe Mere Jaan” co starring Aishwarya Rai and Fardeen Khan and to be directed by Feroz Khan. It was a love story set against the back drop of the film industry. The film was announced but then dropped.
Often mistaken as director Anil Devgan’s real brother. Veeru Devgan and Anil Devgan’s father were brother’s.
- Sister named Neelam. She has a son named Aman.
- Sister named Kavita.
Biography of Ajay Devgan –
Ajay Devgn is an Indian film actor, director, and producer. He made his film debut with Phool Aur Kaante in 1991 and received a Filmfare Award for Best Male Debut for his performance in the film. He then starred in films such as Courage (1992), Dilwale (1994), Suhaag (1994), Naajayaz (1995), Diljale (1996) and Passion (1997). In 1999, Devgn received his first National Film Award for Best Actor for his performance in Mahesh Bhatt’s drama Zakhm. Some of his later films of the decade are Pyaar To Hona Hi Tha, Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam and Kachche Dhaage. In the early 2000s, he starred in Lajja (2001) and Company (2002). In 2003, he won his second National Film Award for Best Actor for his portrayal of Bhagat Singh in Rajkumar Santoshi’s biopic The Legend of Bhagat Singh. Throughout his career he has given many critically and commercially successful films including Raincoat (2004), Yuva (2004), Omkara (2006), Golmaal: Fun Unlimited (2006), Golmaal Returns (2008), All the Best: Fun Begins (2009), Once Upon a Time in Mumbaai (2010), Golmaal 3 (2010), Raajneeti (2010), and Singham (2011). Having done so, he has established himself as one of the leading actors of Bollywood. In 2008, he debuted as a film director with his starrer U Me Aur Hum which proved to be an moderate success at the box office. He then established the production house, Ajay Devgn Films.
Photos of Ajay Devgan –