Asmita Sood is an Indian model turned actress. She has studied from Loreto Convent Tara Hall, Shimla. She made her acting debut with the 2011 Telugu film Brammigadi Katha. Sood has endorsed over 40 brands.
She has functioned in many billboards and TV Advertisements. Before coming into acting, she has happening her profession with showing and after that she joined in television reality show “Get Gorgeous” which was aired on Channel V.
|Actress Name||Asmita Sood|
|Nick Name||Asmita Sood|
|Date of Birth||20 December 1989|
|Birth Place||Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India|
|Mother Tongue||Hindi, Telugu, Kannada, and Malayalam|
|Boy Friend||Not Known|
|Height / Weight||5’ 6” / 56 kg|
|Web Series / Movies||Dil Hi Toh Hai|
|Networth||0.5 Million to 200 Million|
|Favourite Actor||Not Known|
|Favourite Actress||Not Known|
|Favorite Food||Not Known|
|Favorite Movies||Not Known|
|Favorite Sport||Not Known|
|Education Qualification||Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)|
|School||Loreto Convent, Tara Hall, Shimla|
|College / University||University of Delhi, New Delhi|
Asmita Sood Hot Related Facts
- Does Asmita Sood smoke?: Not Known
- Does Asmita Sood drink alcohol?: Not Known
- In 2010, she participated in the reality show ‘Get Gorgeous’ that aired on Channel V India.
- In 2011, she participated in the Femina Miss India beauty pageant but ended up as one of the top 10 finalists.
- She has done modeling for various popular brands or companies like Airtel, Vaibhav Jewellers, SBI Credit cards, Uninor, Big Bazaar, etc.
- Asmita born and brought up in Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India.
- Initially, she worked at AIESEC in Delhi IIT.
- She got a breakthrough role in 2011 in the Telugu film ‘Brammigadi Katha’ as Maya.
- She worked in different languages like Hindi, Telugu, Kannada, and Malayalam.
- She is a trained Kathak Dancer.