|Actor Name||Ayushmann Khurrana|
|Birthdate||14 September 1984|
|Profession||Singer, Actor, TV Star|
|Qualification||Graducated in Journalism|
|Family||Nishant Khurrana (Father)|
Unknown Facts About Ayushmann Khurrana –
- Ayushmann had participated in the second season of MTV Roadies (2003) in the year 2004 and emerged as the winner of the show.
After completing his graduation from college, Ayushmann worked as a Radio Jockey at 92.7 Big FM and hosted a show called “Big Chai – Maan Na Maan, Main Tera Ayushmann”.
- During MTV Roadies (2003), one of the tasks assigned to Ayushmann was sperm donation. Eight years later, he did a movie called Vicky Donor (2012) in which he played the role of a sperm donor.
Ayushmann had participated in the first season of the reality show India’s Best Cinestars Ki Khoj (2004) but was rejected by the Judges. Ten years later he received an invitation to be the judge on the same show.
- Ayushmann did small roles in television shows Kayamath (2007) and Ek Thi Rajkumari as it helped him survive during his days of struggle in Mumbai.
In the year 2002, Ayushmann appeared on television for the first time when he participated in the musical reality show Channel V Popstars.
- During his college days, Ayushmann along with his friends used to get on a train called Pashchim Express and sing songs. In return, the passengers used to give him and his friends money.
- During his initial days as an actor in Mumbai, Karan Johar met him at an award function and gave him the landline phone number of his production house, Dharma Productions. Ayushmann called on the number with the hope of getting some work, but to his disappointment he was told that they only work with stars.
Biography of Ayushmann Khurrana –
Ayushmann Khurrana was born on 14 September 1984 in Chandigarh, India. Ayushmann started off his career as a popular radio jockey, and eventually became a VJ on MTV India and one of the most popular hosts in India. He shot to stardom with the runaway hit, ‘Vicky Donor’ in 2012. His effortless act in his debut won him rave reviews and the film went on to become one of the biggest hits of the year. The quirky film coupled with some fabulous songs, especially ‘Paani da’ (sung & co-composed by Khurrana) marked his arrival in the Hindi film industry. He also won a slew of highly prestigious awards in 2012.
A native of Punjab, Ayushmann studied at St. John’s High School and DAV College in Chandigarh. He majored in English literature and has a master’s degree in Mass Communication from School of Communication Studies, Punjab University, in Chandigarh. He did serious theatre for five years. He was also the founder member of DAV College’s “Aaghaaz” and “Manchtantra”, which are active theatre groups in Chandigarh. He has conceptualized and acted in street plays, and won prizes in national college festivals like Mood Indigo (IIT Bombay), Oasis (Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani) and St. Bedes Simla. He also won a Best Actor award for playing Ashwatthama in Dharamvir Bharati’s Andha Yug.
From theatre to television to the big screen, Ayushmann’s progression as an artist has been one of the most organic ones. He followed up his Vicky Donor act with some films where his performances were highly appreciated by the audience and critics alike. Ayushmann simultaneously built his oeuvre as a singer and live performer as well. His three singles – ‘O Heeriye,’ ‘Mitti Di Khushboo,’ and the latest, ‘Yahin Hoon Main’ – have won millions of hearts.
Ayushmann Khurrana Filimography –
- Upcoming Movies –
Ayushmann Khurrana Photos –