|Actor Name||Jacqueline Fernandez|
|Birthdate||11 August 1985|
|Hometown||Colombo, Sri Lanka|
|Qualification||University of Sydney|
|Family||Elroy Fernandez (Father)
|Boyfriend||Sheikh Hassan Bin Rashid Al Khalifa (Bahraini prince)
Sajid Khan (Director)
Unknown Facts About Jacqueline Fernandez –
- She has studied mass communication and she is able to speak many languages as Spanish, French, and Arabic.
- She also loves cooking and whenever she gets the time she tries cooking different dishes.
- In Sri Lanka, she is the brand ambassador of Nestle and Maggi. In 2013 she was also chosen as the face of Indian bridal fashion week.
- She is one of the active members of social media and has 4.5 lakh followers on twitter.
- In Sri Lanka, she has opened her restaurant named as ‘Kaema Sutra’.
- She has entered Bollywood with movies like Aladdin and Jane Kahan Se Aai He but she became popular with her third film ‘Murder 2’.
- She spends her maximum time in the social causes and also in the program of welfare and animal cruelty.
- The things which she doesn’t want in her boyfriend is rudeness and violence.
- She wants to prove her acting skills by doing the roles like ‘Jodha Akbar’ and ‘Black’.
- When she hosted her first TV show then she was only 14 years old.
- Is Jacqueline Fernandez in the habit of Smoking? NA.
Biography of Jacqueline Fernandez –
Jacqueline’s father Elroy Fernansez is a Sri Lankan and mother Kim is a Malaysian. She has two brothers and an older sister. Her parents moved to Bahrain when she was very young.
After her schooling in Bahrain, she was awarded a Scholarship to study at the University of Sydney, where she pursued a degree in Media and Communications in Sydney, Australia. Having a passion for cultures and languages she also joined the Berlitz school of languages, where she learned to speak Spanish and improve her French and Arabic.
In 2006, she was crowned the Miss Sri Lanka for Miss Universe 2006 in March, 2006 and also competed in Miss Universe 2006. After winning Miss Sri Lanka title in 2006, she entered the world of television and anchored a show on Sri Lanka’s business called Lanka Business Report.
She came to Mumbai on a modeling contract and landed a role in Bollywood movie Aladdin (2009) directed by Sujoy Ghosh along with well known Indian stars like Amitabh Bachchan, Sanjay Dutt, and Riteish Deshmukh. After the success of her first film, she got signed on by Milap Zaveri for his directorial debut movie Jaane Kahan Se Aayi Hai (2010) in which she plays the part of an alien who comes to earth in search of love. Her co-star from her first movie, Riteish Deshmukh was her leading-man again. The director recommended her to well-known director Farah Khan who guest-starred in this movie. She made a cameo appearance (in a song) in the movie Housefull (2010) which was directed by Farah Khan’s younger brother, Sajid Khan
Filimography of Jacqueline Fernandez –
- Debut Film –
- Upcoming Movies –
Photos of Jacqueline Fernandez –
Social Media Handles –
— Jacqueline Fernandez (@Asli_Jacqueline) May 1, 2020