|Actor Name||Ranveer Singh Bhavnani|
|Birthdate||6 July 1985|
|Hometown||Bombay, Maharashtra, India|
|Family||Anju Singh Bhavnani (Mother)
Jagjit Singh Bhavnani (Father)
Ritika Bhavnani (Sister)
Unknown Facts About Ranveer Kapoor –
- Minored in theatre.
- Interest include creative writing, playing football and theatre.
- Has a Bachelor of Art degree from Indiana University.
- Ranveer was sent to Delhi University by the director of Band Baaja Baaraat, Maneesh Sharma, which is where he drew his inspiration for the role of Bittoo Sharma.
- Won the Filmfare Award for Best Male Debut at the 56th Filmfare Awards, for his role as Bittoo Sharma.
- He began working as an Assistant Director, but then left it to focus his attention solely on acting.
- He Appears in the end of the movie teefa in trouble as a photograph , ali zafar’s film who co starred with him in Kill DIll.
- Mother’s name is Anju Hingorani Bhavnani.
- Grandfather is Sunder Singh Bhavnani.
- Father’s name is Jasjit Bhavnani.
Ranveer Kapoor Biography –
Ranveer Singh is an Indian actor working in Bollywood. Born in Mumbai, India, Ranveer Singh had always wanted to be an actor since his childhood. However, during his college days he felt that the idea of acting was far-fetched and focused on creative writing. While pursuing his Bachelor of Arts degree from Indiana University (Bloomington), Singh again became interested in acting and after coming back to India, he started auditioning for lead roles in the Hindi film industry. In 2010, Singh auditioned for the lead role in the Yash Raj Films venture called Band Baaja Baaraat (2010), and got selected. The romantic comedy was set in the world of wedding planning and required Singh to portray a typical Delhi guy called Bittoo Sharma. The director of the film, Maneesh Sharma, sent him to the Delhi University campus during the recce of the film, and from there Singh drew his inspiration for the character. After its release, Band Baaja Baaraat (2010) became a critical and commercial success, with Singh’s portrayal of Bittoo being lauded by critics. He went on to win the Filmfare Award for Best Male Debut award at the 56th Filmfare Awards.
Ranveer Singh Filimography –
- Debut Film –
- Band Baaja Baaraat
- Upcoming Movies –
- Jayeshbhai Jordaar
Ranveer Singh Photos –