|Actor Name||Janhvi Kapoor|
|Birthdate||6 March 1997|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Current City||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Qualification||A Course in Theatres and Films|
|Family||Father- Boney Kapoor (Film producer)
Mother- Late Sridevi (Actress)
|Boyfriend||Shikhar Pahariya (Rumour)
Ishaan Khatter (Actor, Rumour)
Unknown Facts –
- Does Jhanvi Kapoor smoke: Not Known
- Does Jhanvi Kapoor drink alcohol: Yes
- Jhanvi was born with a silver spoon; as her father is a renowned Bollywood filmmaker, and mother was a prolific multilingual actress.
- The actual spelling of her name is “Janhvi,” but since the name “Jhanvi” trended first, it spread over the internet.
- Her name Jhanvi was given to her after the character of Urmila Matondkar as Jhanvi in the film- Judaai; as Sridevi was pregnant and shared a great bond with Urmila at that time.
- Jhanvi, along with Shah Rukh Khan‘s son, Aryan Khan, received the training in acting from a renowned film institute in the USA named ‘The Lee Strasberg Theatre & Film Institute’. Notably,
- Ranbir Kapoor had also undergone a training from the same institute.
- In 2015, Jhanvi was offered a role opposite Telugu superstar Mahesh Babu, but she declined it due to a large age gap with Mahesh.
Janhvi Kapoor was born on 6 March 1997 to the actress Sridevi and the film producer Boney Kapoor. She has one younger sister, Khushi, and two half siblings, actor Arjun Kapoor and Anshula Kapoor. She is the niece of actors Anil Kapoor and Sanjay Kapoor. She studied at Dhirubhai Ambani International School in Mumbai. Before making her film debut, she took an acting course from Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute in California.
Social Media Handles –
- Instagram –
- Twitter –
#JanhviKapoor in a conversation with @Itemboi about her life in the lockdown, her love for food, movies and her family❤ Watch #10MinutesOfHappinessOfFilmfare here:https://t.co/gp3wgxWWYn pic.twitter.com/0A5tNCuIFF
— Janhvi Kapoor Universe (@JanhviKUniverse) June 10, 2020