|Actor Name||Neha Sharma|
|Birthdate||21 November 1987|
|Hometown||Bhagalpur, Bihar, India|
|Qualification||Fashion Design from the National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) in New Delhi|
|Family||Ajeet Sharma (Father)|
Unknown Facts –
- Does Neha Sharma smoke?: No
- Does Neha Sharma drink alcohol?: No
- Neha aimed to be a Fashion Designer, but ended up being an actress.
- Her father Ajit Sharma is a Congress MLA from the Bhagalpur, Bihar.
- Apart from acting, she’s a trained dancer in various forms like Kathak, Street Hip Hop, Latin dancing-salsa, Merengue , Jive and Jazz.
- She considers fashion icon Kate Moss as her inspiration.
Neha Sharma is an Indian actress and model. A native of Bihar, Sharma attended the Mount Carmel School in Bhagalpur and pursued a course in fashion design from the National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) in New Delhi.
Sharma’s first role was in the Telugu film Chirutha, released on September 28, 2007. Her first Hindi film was Crook directed by Mohit Suri, released on October 8, 2010. Sharma made a cameo appearance in the 2012 romantic comedy film Teri Meri Kahaani directed by Kunal Kohli. She was highly appreciated in the semi-hit Kyaa Super Kool Hai Hum.
Neha Sharma’s hobbies are cooking, listening to music, reading, and dance. Sharma is trained in the Indian classical dance form called Kathak. Apart from that she has also learned street hip hop, Latin dancing-salsa, merengue, jive, and jazz from the Pineapple Dance Studios in London. She considers Kate Moss as her style inspiration. Sharma also aspires to launch her own clothing label.
- Teri Meri Kahani
- Kyaa Super Cool Hai Hum
- Jayantabhai Ki Luv Story
- Yamla Pagla Deewana 2
- Tum Bin II
Social Media Handles –
- Instagram –
- Facebook –
- Twitter –
— Neha Sharma (@Officialneha) July 19, 2020