|Actor Name||Priya Banerjee|
|Birthdate||16 April 1990|
|Born||West Bengal, India|
|Current City||Calgary, Alberta, Cananda|
|Qualification||Degree in International Marketing & Computer Science from a university in Canada|
Unknown Facts –
- She is a non-vegetarian.
- Her hobbies include travelling.
- Banerjee does yoga regularly.
- She was nominated for the Best Telugu Female Debut Actress at the third South Indian International Movie Awards.
- Priya juggles between Canada and Mumbai because of her profession.
- Banerjee dislikes liars and dishonest people.
- She is claustrophobic.
- Priya Banerjee loves dogs and also has a pet dog named Abby
- In 2011, she participated in the ‘Miss World Canada’ beauty pageant where she was announced Miss Photogenic.
- She is a trained Kathak dancer and has performed at various shows in Canada. She learned dancing for six years.
- Priya Banerjee does yoga regularly.
- She is also trained in Rabindra Sangeet, songs written & composed by Rabindranath Tagore.
- Priya’s father loved singing, and so, he wanted her to become a singer.
Priya Banerjee is an Indian film actress who works mainly in Hindi, Telugu and Tamil films. Banerjee’s first film was Kiss in Telugu in 2013, opposite Adivi Sesh. She then appeared in her second Telugu film, Joru, with Sundeep Kishan and Rashi Khanna as the other leads.
- Movies –
- 2016 The End
- Dil Jo Na Keh Saka
- Chithiram Pesuthadi 2
- 3 Dev
- Hume Tumse Pyaar Kitna
- Web Series –
- Love Bites
- Hello Mini
Social Media Handles –
- Instagram –
- Facebook –
- Twitter –
— Priya Banerjee (@TheRealPriya) May 29, 2020