|Actor Name||Randeep Hooda|
|Birthdate||20 August 1976|
|Hometown||Rohtak, Haryana, India|
|Qualification||Degree in Human Resource Management|
|Family||Ranbir Hooda (Father) and Asha Devi Hooda (Mother), Anjali Hooda Sangwan (Sister), Sandeep Hooda (Brohter)|
|Girlfriend||Sushmita Sen, Neetu Chandra, Lin Laishram (Rumour)|
Unknown Facts About Randeep Hooda –
- Randeep Hooda went to audition for the film Ab Tak Chappan. Varma told him to come back the next day . When Hooda came back, Varma told him he did not want to sign him for Ab Tak Chappan.
- Instead he wanted to sign him as the main villain in his next big movie, “Ek”. The film Ek was never made and the role in Ab Tak Chappan went to Nakul Vaid.
- Randeep Hooda was signed for the film White Noise in 2002 but later replaced by Aryan Vaid.
- Randeep Hooda was offered the film Rock On but he turned it down as he was in a contract with Ram Gopal Varma. Purab Kohli later was signed.
- Sister is world famous surgeon Dr. Anajali Hooda.. Younger brother is a engineer in Singapore Sandeep Hooda.
- Signed the film Paisa Vasool but later dropped out to be replaced by Sushant Singh .Starred in the shelved film “Jai Ramji Ki” (2011). Starring Irrfan Khan, Arjun Rampal,Randeep Hooda, Preity Zinta.
- Directed by Tigmanshu Dhulia. There was speculation is may have been eventually made as Bullet Raja.
Randeeo Hooda Biography –
Randeep Hooda was born in a small village called Daseya in the Rohtak district of Haryana. His mother, Asha Hooda, is a BJP politician and his father is a surgeon by profession. He did schooling from Delhi Public School before moving to Australia for higher studies. He is Bachelors in Marketing & Human Resource Management.
He made his film debut in Monsoon Wedding (2001) where he plays NRI (Non Resident Indian). He got the role in Monsoon Wedding primarily because of his Australian accent rather then his acting skills or good looks.
However even after a powerful performance in Monsoon Wedding he had to wait for 4 years to get a second project. He finally got lucky and Ramgopal Verma cast him as lead in a gangster flick “D” (2005). “D” was a turning point in his career and he suddenly became a household name across the country. The “D” which supposedly portrays Dawood Ibrahim’s real life gave Randeep Hooda a grand entry into tinsel town.
Recently he got the lead role in “Karma, Confessions and Holi” (2006) produced by Drena De Niro.
Randeep Hooda’s Filimography –
- Films –
- Mansoon Wedding (Debut Film)
- Once Upon a Time in Mumbai
- Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster
- Jannat 2
- Bombay Talkies
- John Day
- Do Lafzon Ki Kahani
- Love Aaj Kal 2
- WebSeries –
Randeep Hooda’s Photos –