|Actor Name||Salman Khan|
|Birthdate||27 December 1965|
|Hometown||Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Profession||Model, Anchor, Actor, Producer, Singer, Presenter|
|Qualification||St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai|
|Family||Salim Khan (Father), Sushila Charak (Mother), Arbaaz Khan (Brother)|
|Girlfriend/Wife||Sangeeta Bijlani (actress) Somy Ali (actress) Aishwarya Rai (actress) (1999-2002) Katrina Kaif (actress) (2003-2010) Faria Alam (Former Model & Football Association Secretary) (1996) Iulia Vantur (actress) (2016)|
Unknown Facts About Salman Khan –
- Arrested and jailed for poaching endangered wild animals after allegedly shooting a rare black antelope near Jodhpur. [October 1998]
- Frequently gets rid of his T-Shirt in his films to show his muscles.
- Arrested by police under the charge of having connection with underworld mafia. He was also questioned about Bharat S. Shah, a producer of Secretly and Stealthily (2001) since Shah has also been linked with underworld mafia. 
- One of the four Khans that ruled Bollywood from the 1990s onwards. The other three are Saif Ali
- Khan, Shah Rukh Khan and Aamir Khan.
- Son of Salim Khan, half of the famed Salim-Javed writing team.
- Frequently visits sick children in hospitals, and also goes often to donate blood.
- Exercises daily. Feels the day was incomplete without a workout.
- Loves visiting London.
Salman Khan’s Biography –
Born on December 27, 1965 Salman Khan is the son of the legendary writer Salim Khan, who penned many super-hits in the yesteryear’s like Sholay (1975), The Wall (1975), and Don (1978). Salman started his acting carrier in 1988 by doing a supporting role in the movie How a Wife Should Be (1988). The following year he had the leading role in the box office romantic hit When Love Calls (1989). From there he became a heart throb of Indian cinema.
Following with other box office hits he showed his terrific performance in Beloved (1991), Everyone Has Their Own Style (1994), Who Am I to You? (1994), Karan Arjun (1995), Silence: The Musical (1996), Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (1998). His transformations can be sensitive, vulnerable, funny, aggressive and charming as his role demands.
In 1998 he was arrested by the local police from the shooting location of the film We Stand United (1999), for killing protected wild animals and spent about a week behind the bars. The actor is facing trial in three cases of killing black bucks and Chinkaras and another of illegal possession of arms. In September 2002, Salman Khan had hit the headlines after he crashed his Land Cruiser near the American Express bakery in Bandra, killing one man and injuring others.
Being known for those roguish behaviors, he tried to balance his troubled life with his career. In 2003, he gave his emotionally charged performance as playing an obsessed lover in In Your Name (2003) that translated into good reviews and a good run at the box office. He not only managed to revive his career, but also to restore the confidence of his producers and distributors alike.
His work was noticed internationally in the movie We’ll Meet Again (2004) where he played the role of an AIDS patient. It was well appreciated by the World Health Organization (WHO) for presenting the problems of AIDS patient in today’s world.
In 2007, he launched Being Human – Salman Khan Foundation. This charitable organization aids the underprivileged in areas such as education and health-care.
More recently, he starred in the multiple record breaking box office super-hit Fearless (2010), Ready (2011) and Bodyguard (2011).
Salman Khan Filimography –
- Upcoming Movies –
Salman Khan Photos –