|Actor Name||Shahid Kapoor|
|Birthdate||25 February 1981|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
|Family||Pankaj Kapur (Father)
Neelima Azeem (Mother)
|Marital Status||Married with Mira Rajput|
Kareena Kapoor (Actress)
Sania Mirza (Tennis Player, Rumour)
Priyanka Chopra (Actress)
Unknown Facts About Shahid Kapoor –
- Son of Pankaj Kapur
- Son of Neelima Azim
- Half-brother of Ishaan Khattar.
- Stepson of Supriya Pathak
- Step cousin to Bollywood actors Imaaddudin Shah and Vivaan Shah.
- Nephew of Bollywood Superstar Naseeruddin Shah. Shahid’s step mom is Supriya Pathak. Supriya
- Pathak’s sister is Ratna Pathak. Ratna is the wife of Naseeruddin Shah.
- Starred in Sunil Shetty’s Popcorn Entertainment’s shelved film. Co starring Ajay Devgan . Directed by Priyadarshan. This was 2004.
- Starred in Bobby Khan’s shelved film ” Kahin To Milegi” (2003). Starring Shahid Kapur and two new comers The film was to be shot in South Africa. Shahid signed the film before Ishq Vishq released.
- Starred in Suneel Darshan’s shelved film directed by Manish Malhotra. Starring Shahid Kapoor and Kareena Kapoor. This was in 2004.
- Has been married to student Mira Rajput Kapoor since 7th July 2015.
- Was first choice for the role Karan R. Singhania (ak Shaheed E Azam) In Rang De Basanti.
- Was first choice for the role Kaali Pratap Singh in Kaal.
- Half brother of Ruhaan Kapur.
- Half brother of Sanah Kapur. She is engaged to actor Manoj Pahwa son Mayank.
- Won best actor Filmfare award for the movie Haider in 2015.
- Became a father for the 1st time at age 35 when his wife Mira Kapoor gave birth to their daughter on 26th August 2016.
Biography of Shahid Kapoor –
Shahid’s rise to stardom reads like a bollywood script: from a struggler to a winner. With his hard work, perseverance and sincerity, he has written his own destiny.
Shahid is a mine of unabashed talent and spark, beneath his calm and innocent veneer. Shahid Kapoor is young and vibrant, with a magnetic charm and easy going candour that sets him apart from the rest. His debut performance as the young and carefree boy-next-door in “Ishk Vishk” was not only applauded but also awarded the Filmfare Best Male Debut. Shahid does justice to his characters each time, be it the sensitive ‘Aditya’ in “Jab We Met” or the two diametric opposite characters of ‘Charlie’ and ‘Guddu’ in “Kaminey” – he stops at nothing short of perfection! Shahid’s unique style and the ease with which he can handle a range of characters, from the dramatic to the emotional, leave nothing to be wished for! His ability to switch modes from young and restless, to mature and responsible, bespeaks the confidence of a veteran. In fact, he can boast of having delivered 4 super hits: “Vivah”, “Jab We Met”, “Kaminey” and “Badmaash Company”.
Shahid’s prowess as an artist does not end here; his talent is multi-dimensional. Not only is he an ace actor and entertainer, but also, his energy and spontaneity as a dancer holds you in a spell.
Shahid is young, yet dependable, with a genuine sincerity about him. He has just the right amount of boyish charisma and dynamism! Being a popular youth-icon and opinion-maker, he holds the baton of marquee brands like Clear Shampoo, Vaseline Men’s Skincare range, Pioneer car stereos and Elf Moto.
Filimography of Shahid Kapoor –
- Upcoming Movies –
Photos of Shahid Kapoor –
Social Media Handles –
- Instagram –
- Facebook –
- Twitter –